WAVE accepts applications year round and is open every Tuesday and Thursday from 10-2 for open enrollment. No appointment needed.
Please bring all of the following documents with you:
- Student's birth certificate
- Immunization records (these can be faxed to 734-483-1464)
- Parent or legal guardian driver's license
- 2 Pieces of mail with home address showing
- Property Tax or mortgage statement or Lease agreement if you rent
- Student Transcript (if available)
Please fill out the WAVE Application form and someone from our office will be in touch!
All students must attend a face to face orientation by appointment held at the WAVE Lab. Orientations are held on Mondays at 9am. Please note, we do NOT have orientations in February, April, and October, therefore no students can start WAVE during these months.
Washtenaw Alliance for Virtual Education is made possible by the following partnerships:
School of Choice
Students who do not live in Washtenaw county must school of choice into one of the following school districts: Lincoln Consolidated Schools, Ypsilanti Community Schools, or Milan High School. Please check their websites for the dates that the school of choice applications open.
Please fill out an application and someone will contact you.